The best things in life are free.
The best things in life are free. Never forget this.
If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare.
Ralp Waldo Emerson
- The sun - Amazing for your mood and health. Good against feeling depressed.
- Love - Absolutely free.
- Body weight exercises - You are your own gym.
- Plants - Yes they are (nearly) free to. If you grow your own plants all you need is seeds, soil and water.
- Happiness - Free. You only get it, when you stop striving. It’s really about your attitude - not about money.
- Libraries - Nearly free. Big houses with more books on everything, then you could ever read.
- Walks outside - Prevents a whole range of diseases, good for your mood, prolongs your life.
- Creativity - Completely free. You might even find a paid outlet for it.
- Kind words - Free. Can have a profound impact.
- Singing Birds - Just listen and marvel.
- Listening - A great gift. No need for answers.
- Smiles - Make you wake up and remember that life is glorious.
- Animals - Great teachers. They see the world as it is. Not as they think it is.
- Sleeping In on a Rainy Day - Free of charge. What a great pleasure.
- Beautiful views - Like Sunsets or the really nice old tree bathing in the sun.
- Holding the hand of someone you love - Priceless. And one of the greatest feelings on earth.
To spend less money, patch up all the holes that advertisements and “common sense” tear into your psyche.
Enjoy life’s free gifts.