Here is a pizza recipie without flour. Gluten-free, low in carbs and delicious.
- 400 g of thuna in own juice
- 4 eggs
- 1 small can of tomatoes in small pieces
- Your choice !
- 150g of grated cheese
How you bake the pizza
- Drain the thuna, add the 4 eggs and mix it.
- Put the crust onto baking parchment and put it into the oven at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- Take the crust out of the oven
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper & oregano
- Add all your own ingredients - you know best what you want on the pizza!
- Add all of the cheese !
- Put the pizza back into the oven for around 20 minutes. I guess you know exactly how the cheese layer has to look !