I recently installed "Die Siedler II" on Mac OS X - this is how I pulled
- If you don't have the game - go buy it
- Open WineBottler
- Create custom prefix
- Select the .exe file and check one of the DirectX dll's
- Install it
- Now right click on the program WineBottler created
- Open the package
- Copy the Settlers II folder from Contents/Resources/drive_c/COG
GAMES/ into another Folder
- Download BoxerApp
- Click onto "Import new Game"
- Drag the Settlers II folder onto the window
- Thats it! Launch the game!
Well. That's it! Enjoy.